What are the best resources to get started with React Native?

Hello All, I am new in this community and I want to know what the best way to learn react native. I am looking to an online react native tutorial where I can start my learning skills and Can anyone tell me which resource is good for start learning react native.

A pre-requisite to start with React-Native is to have a deeper understanding of React Ecosystem. I would suggest getting the basics cleared about React Hooks, Context APIs etc. from the official React Docs.

Once you are done with it, configure your local environment for targeted platforms, as mentioned in Getting Started Guide in React Native Docs.

Now, You can either start learning by reading official docs or I personally suggest this udemy course by Stephen Grider: The Complete React Native + Hooks Course 2020 Edition

Further, to stay updated with React Native Trends, follow this bi-weekly newsletter here

Finally, if you still have some questions, feel free to reach me out on my twitter handle: @pulkitkkr0

1 Like

We can not any material as the best resource because if somebody is creating any tutorials that would be the best one according to his knowledge and experience. So the best one is to start with a concentrated way with good tutorials.

1 Like

To start just visit this page where our community members has been curated the best tutorial: https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-react-native

1 Like

You can find the official documentation here.

React Native official documentation is of course the number one resource to get started. There you will find all the tutorials and necessary help.

If you’re a newbie, you should try using Expo. Its a suite of tools and services to develop React Native projects. It also lets you deploy them on Android and iOS. This platform is the best option for beginners in mobile development.

Welcome to the community! If you’re looking for a good online resource to start learning React Native, I recommend checking out the official React Native documentation. It provides a comprehensive guide to building React Native applications, including setup instructions, component reference, and development best practices. Additionally, there are many online tutorials and courses available, such as Udemy, Pluralsight, and React Native School, that offer structured learning paths and hands-on projects. Whichever resource you choose, it’s important to practice regularly and experiment with building your own projects to solidify your learning. Good luck!