Performance in React Native and Flutter

Hello All, I am working on a software project and I want to know which one is good in performance between flutter and react native. Yesterday I search on google and according to this source, Flutter comes with native components that allow the applications to perform better but not an idea about react native. Can anyone know about react native performance? which one is good between them for performance wise?

1 Like

When to Use Flutter:

• You have a small budget (no need to hire two teams for native android and iOS development)
  • You need to release your product quickly (short deadline)
  • You want to have a perfect designs and components that create an awesome user interface
  • You need to create a cross-platform experience for your users (from desktops to mobiles to cars)

When To Use React Native:

• You have an existing iOS/Android app and would like to reuse parts of it for a new Android/iOS app
  • Your front-end developers are able to utilize the large community of open-source libraries available through a large npm repository.
  • There is a large community of React Native developers
1 Like

In terms of performance, both React Native and Flutter can provide excellent results when used correctly. However, Flutter is generally considered to be faster and more efficient than React Native.

Hi @Ankit_Dixit

Both frameworks capable of building high-performance applications, and the choice between them often depends on your specific project requirements and priorities. Also both frame work are . You should choose between them on your familiarity with the programming languages (Dart vs. JavaScript), the specific features and libraries you require.