Justin's Top Health Links, 2024

2024 brings a wealth of health information, and I’ve sifted through much of it. Here’s the distilled list of top-notch resources I personally subscribe to and recommend for anyone looking to stay on top of their health game.

First, the Huberman Lab. This isn’t just any health resource; it’s a standout for its thorough approach to health science. The content is deep, well-researched, and actionable, making it a go-to for anyone serious about understanding the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of health practices. Plus, it’s entertaining!

Then there’s Peter Attia. His insights on longevity and health optimization are second to none. For a deeper dive, his book, Outlive, is a compelling read, combining rigorous science with practical advice. It’s a resource I frequently return to for its depth and clarity.

Don’t miss out on Rhonda Patrick’s Found My Fitness. Rhonda’s ability to distill complex health topics into accessible information is unmatched. Her site is a fantastic resource for anyone wanting to make informed decisions about their health.

For those looking to enhance their physical well-being, Built to Move is a must-read. This book is a practical guide to maintaining mobility and overall physical health, rooted in current research and easy-to-apply practices.

Lastly, my experience with DNS (Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization) this past year has been transformative. For an insightful look into DNS, check out this interview with Dr. Rintalla by Peter Attia. It’s a deep dive into practical applications of DNS and how it can impact mobility and health.

These resources have been invaluable in my health journey, offering a blend of scientific rigor and practical advice. They’re worth exploring for anyone serious about maintaining or improving their health in 2024.

1 Like