Some of the tips include:
- Favorite test configuration (gems, spec_helper, etc.) for feature specs.
- How to troubleshoot and debug feature specs
- My setup for using Zeus with parallel-tests, including a rake task for setting up the databases.
- Tricky testing:
- Auto-complete dropdowns (some handy utility methods).
- Hover effects (easy now!)
I’ll try to keep this page of tips updated as my test configuration evolves.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://www.railsonmaui.com//blog/2014/03/09/capybara-phantomjs-poltergeist-rspec-tips/